Friday, June 14, 2013

your bike shop ri

Your Bike Shop

4 Reviews
51 Cole St, Warren, RI 02885

Photos

Reviews

  • Michael T.

    • 0 friends
    • 1 review
    5/19/2013

    I have say Art is the best friend I know and he is the best and is always willing to help others!  I remember when I happen to get a flat… Read More

    I have say Art is the best friend I know and he is the best and is always willing to help others!  I remember when I happen to get a flat tire and it was almost near Arts closing time and I called Art that I had a flat on the path and I wasn't that far away and I ask Art if he could wait for me and he said "Sure no problem"!  Once I have arrived he fixed the flat and I was on my way back on the path!
    Later I have rewarded Art for his help that day and till this day I will never ever for get for what he has done for me!
    One thing for sure Art always tells it like it is and I am sure he will be on the bike path for more years to come!  KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ART!

  • Dave A.

    • 14 friends
    • 25 reviews
    8/9/2012

    Answered the phone on the first ring, confirmed he had the model and size bike we wanted in stock, had it ready to test drive when we… Read More

    Answered the phone on the first ring, confirmed he had the model and size bike we wanted in stock, had it ready to test drive when we arrived, and it was $30 less expensive than other Raleigh dealers.

    Art, who has owned the store for the past 22 years, clearly takes pride in the service he provides to area residents and those who traverse the adjacent Rhode Island bike path.

    He was more than willing to install a bell right away, adjust the seat, instruct my daughter on a few bicycling basics, and send a co-worker outside to assist me with my previously unused automobile bike rack.

    In a day of too many chain stores and online purchasing, it's refreshing to deal with a local merchant who understands the meaning of service.

    My daughter digs her new Raleigh Detour 3.5 bike.  I'd recommend Art Leland's Your Bike Shop to anyone needing new wheels or bicycle service.

  • Perry J.

    • 4 friends
    • 51 reviews
    4/15/2010

    Your Bike Shop is fairly small, and the selection of items isn't huge. However, it has enough of a selection to satisfy most people.  I… Read More

    Your Bike Shop is fairly small, and the selection of items isn't huge. However, it has enough of a selection to satisfy most people.  I adore the bike I got there.  Art, the owner, is a great guy -- very friendly.  His prices are reasonable, especially his prices for repairs.  He's been in the bike business for a very long time, and he's very experienced.  Having him here in Warren is a great convenience.  I'm giving him 4 stars only because his selection of products isn't that large.  Otherwise, I'd give him 5 stars in an instant.

    In late 2010 Art told me that he is going to enlarge the store.

  • Justin B.

    • 1 friend
    • 13 reviews
    7/30/2011

    Art is the go-to guy along the East Bay Bike Path.  During our annual bike trip down the path, we discovered that our daughter's right gears… Read More

    Art is the go-to guy along the East Bay Bike Path.  During our annual bike trip down the path, we discovered that our daughter's right gears were not shifting.  When we stopped by, Art quickly diagnosed the problem: a pinched gear wire due to the new kick stand.  He quickly fixed the problem.  The total charge:  $00.00.  Friendly and professional service.

No comments:

Post a Comment