Friday, June 14, 2013

reggies bike shop

Reggies Bike Shop

3 Reviews
5934 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH 43623

Reviews

Rob P.

  • 19 friends
  • 80 reviews
3/30/2009

My family has been buying bikes from Reggie's for as long as I can remember.  Subsequently, I have purchased every bike and biking-related… Read More

My family has been buying bikes from Reggie's for as long as I can remember.  Subsequently, I have purchased every bike and biking-related product from Reggie's since I've been on my own.  

Reggie's has a great selection of bikes from higher end road bikes down to "cute" cruising bikes for grandma and grandpa to enjoy a Sunday night ride.  

Bikes are pretty competitively priced--at least compared to bike stores in Ann Arbor and generally you can manage to get a pretty good deal.  The staff is pretty helpful and knows alot about the products they sell.  

Hands down the best place to buy a bike in the area.  It's definitely worth the drive for me from Ann Arbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment