Friday, June 14, 2013

f.s. elite mountain bike

F.S. Elite Mountain Bike, 21 speed - $60 (Beaver County)

I was cleaning out my parents garage and found my mountain bike from when I was younger. It was purchased new at SEARS and is a 21-speed, men's F.S. Elite 'Bounty Hunter'. I only rode it a small number of times since I got out of riding after I got a car not much later. The bike is in fair to good condition, except for two reasons; One being that it is 11 years old it needs new tires and the other being that I just tried to raise the seat and it seems to be stuck in the lowest position and I didnt want to try and force it.

It still was ok at this height for me to ride even being 6' 2". If you have any questions, feel free to message me and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking!
  • Location: Beaver County
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3795636478

Posted: 2013-05-09, 8:53PM EDT

Updated: 2013-05-18, 5:55PM EDT

email to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment