Friday, June 14, 2013

old town bike shop colorado springs

Old Town Bike Shop

6 Reviews
426 S Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Yelp Ad

Performance Bicycle

Spiro T. said: We were looking to purchase a bike for my kid as a birthday gift.  All…

Photos

Reviews

  • Brad W.

    • 2 friends
    • 2 reviews
    8/9/2012

    Excellent bikeshop full of pros who know bikes, and how to sell the correct one to each customer.    While writing this review, I was… Read More

    Excellent bikeshop full of pros who know bikes, and how to sell the correct one to each customer.  

    While writing this review, I was speaking to Dave at the shop and asking him if I could bring my bike in for routine adjustments same day, and he was more than accomodating.

    In short, there is a level of customer service at Old Town that I have not seen in other bikeshops in town, and I have had nothing but positive experiences.  

    5 stars.....super plus good eBayers.

  • Lori N.

    • 0 friends
    • 1 review
    8/13/2012

    This bike shop did not want my business.  The mechanic I dealt with (not Dave, who was great on the phone) was so rude and condescending… Read More

    This bike shop did not want my business.  The mechanic I dealt with (not Dave, who was great on the phone) was so rude and condescending that I just walked out before he finished his sentence.  I have interacted with him before and felt the same "I don't care" attitude from him.  

    There are many bike stores in this town.  If the person you talk to is not as enthusiastic about your cycling experience as you are....go elsewhere.  I would give anything to help people find their bliss on two wheels.

  • Jessica D.

    • 29 friends
    • 186 reviews
    12/3/2008

    I had a very good experience here getting fitted for my first "real" bike.  The staff took the time to get all the parts of my mountain bike… Read More

    I had a very good experience here getting fitted for my first "real" bike.  The staff took the time to get all the parts of my mountain bike adjusted right, helped me find the right shoes, and taught me to ride with clipless pedals in the parking lot.  I recommend Old Town for great service.

  • Matt O.

    • 28 friends
    • 19 reviews
    7/20/2011

    Brought my mountain bike in for service after it had been beat up pretty good by my friend while I was deployed.  The service techs were… Read More

    Brought my mountain bike in for service after it had been beat up pretty good by my friend while I was deployed.  The service techs were great in taking a few minutes to look the bike over immediately upon my entering the store.  They gave me an honest assessment about what needed fixing and pretty accurate estimates regarding costs.  The bike needed a pretty extensive tune-up along with a couple of new parts and they were great about communicating throughout the process.  This is a great bike shop and I'm always down with supporting one of the local guys over the bigger chain type stores.  I'm not sure how the pricing stacks up against the other chain-types as I didn't comparison shop but the final bill seemed pretty reasonable considering all the work that was done and new parts needed.  I definitely consider this my local shop and will be back as needed!

  • skye j.

    • 0 friends
    • 16 reviews
    6/8/2010

    Great Bike shop. I've bought two bikes there and the service has been awesome. They are down to earth, yet professional and they know their… Read More

    Great Bike shop. I've bought two bikes there and the service has been awesome. They are down to earth, yet professional and they know their bikes.

  • ugly a.

    • 0 friends
    • 7 reviews
    2/17/2009

    Great store very helpful and honest. They are not pushy and will let you have a look around without breathing down your neck. My sister… Read More

    Great store very helpful and honest. They are not pushy and will let you have a look around without breathing down your neck. My sister bought a bike and they fitted the bike until they and she was satisfied. One of the best bike stores in Colorado.

1 comment: