Friday, June 14, 2013

rockhopper mountain bike

Specialized rockhopper mountain bike 2009 - $375 (Southwest Raleigh)

Rockhopper mountain bike. Very nice bike by a very nice brand. I bought it new in 2010, and have used it since then. It has become too small for me now but it is still in very good condition and I have always kept up with it. I would say for anyone over 5' 11" this bike is probably too small, but for most children in the 10-15 year old range I'd say this bike would work fine. It is extremely reliable, fairly light, and has very good shocks. If you're looking for the newest, high tech, cutting edge bike, this isn't it. They have come out with some better technologies for mountain bikes since I bought this, but I love mountain biking, and this one has served me perfectly well for 3 years. For anyone trying to have a good time on the trails, this bike works great.
  • Location: Southwest Raleigh
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3869060514

Posted: 2013-06-13, 5:10PM EDT

email to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment